Your privacy is important to LaSalle Lawn Equipment. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that LaSalle Lawn Equipment collects, and the ways in which LaSalle Lawn Equipment uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
LaSalle Lawn Equipment may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including search terms or advertisements used to find the website, as well as items you wish to purchase, and items you have purchased in the past.)
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, email, and physical address information.)
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including past purchases, credits, and refunds)
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including email address, and physical address information if provided); and any other information that you send to LaSalle Lawn Equipment
Using personal information
LaSalle Lawn Equipment may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send promotional information if you so desire.
LaSalle Lawn Equipment will not sell or distribute or disclose your personal information to anyone other than for the purposes of processing payments and shipping orders.
When LaSalle Lawn Equipment must supply your information to a third party in order to process your payment and ship your order, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, LaSalle Lawn Equipment may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
LaSalle Lawn Equipment will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information by storing all the personal information you provide on its secure servers, and will protect your information using encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication (such as a Review, or Comment) on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. By submitting such a review or comment, you agree to have this information published.
Updating this statement
This website may contain links to other websites. LaSalle Lawn Equipment is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact LaSalle Lawn Equipment